Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's the middle of the week. Life has been a mess.

Thursday night, I started getting sick.
Friday, it was not the flu.
Saturday, I drove home (and shopped with my sisters!).
Sunday, I almost fainted.
Monday, I went to class.
Tuesday, was yesterday.

True story. I should take a job as a story teller. I can see it working.

The Tyra Banks Show is interesting. I'm watching it now. [not right right now, since commercials are playing]. First, couples came on talking about open relationships. Now, I am learning about the three words that will cause any girl to get a date. Like I said, interesting.

I ate a peanut butter/honey sandwich for lunch. It was amazing. And my little satsuma was the perfect addition. I kind of feel bad eating them sometimes. Satsumas. They sit so adorably in my hand. And when I take the peeling off and separate the individual slices...they kind of look lonely. So I just eat them really fast. I don't want to keep making them miserable, you know.

I have the best boyfriend ever. He puts up with me...even when I'm sneezing, coughing, and sniffling 24/7. Heart. And it's 4:22 right now. Which is perfect.

And I think I'll try to take a nap now. Give my body a little time to rest for once. And have Jesus time. Helps my miiiind and soul. [I....don't know why I said "mind" like that. Shrugs.]

-out

3 comments:

Russ said...

You need to try the ultimate snack. You will need:
(2) Slices of Honey-Wheat bread
(1) Jar of Peanut Butter (Creamy)
(1) Butter Knife
(1) Toaster
(1) Honey Jar (or packet)

Toast the Honey-Wheat bread[tm] in the toaster. When crispy, remove toast and apply peanut butter with the butter knife. Sprinkle honey on top in Awesome Patterns[tm]. Slice in half and enjoy!

[I love you! You are Amazing![tm] ]

Anonymous said...

I love you. And I'm glad you posted. Reading your post made for a delightful break from POTTS's term paper assignment. Keep up the good updates. :o)

Anonymous said...

O by the way Russ-- awesome snack suggestion!